Looking for expedite carriers!

visionlog

Rookie Expediter
Hello,

My name is Ron and I am the New Business Development Manager at Vision Logistics of Ohio, based in Bowling Green, OH. We are facing an increase in expedited load offers, so we are looking for carriers to join forces with to increase all of our business. If you are an expedited carrier, we want to hear from you!! Feel free to email: [email protected] or call me at 419-329-0667 and we will get the set-up process out of the way and start sending freight offers your way! I am very experienced in the expedite industry, as well as the transportation industry as a whole, so you will always deal with a knowledgeable person on the phone. Looking forward to forming an alliance with you, I am available anytime so do not hesitate to contact me!!

Thanks,

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Hello,

My name is Ron and I am the New Business Development Manager at Vision Logistics of Ohio, based in Bowling Green, OH. We are facing an increase in expedited load offers, so we are looking for carriers to join forces with to increase all of our business. If you are an expedited carrier, we want to hear from you!! Feel free to email: [email protected] or call me at 419-329-0667 and we will get the set-up process out of the way and start sending freight offers your way! I am very experienced in the expedite industry, as well as the transportation industry as a whole, so you will always deal with a knowledgeable person on the phone. Looking forward to forming an alliance with you, I am available anytime so do not hesitate to contact me!!

Thanks,

Ron

What kind of rates you looking to pay carriers? are you a broker? I see a vision logistics of Ohio but they are based out of Cortland, OH that's the other side of Ohio is that you?

mpeak68

Rookie Expediter
Hello,

Thanks,

Ron

Well I emailed you two days ago, and no response.

Good luck to you

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What kind of rates you looking to pay carriers? are you a broker? I see a vision logistics of Ohio but they are based out of Cortland, OH that's the other side of Ohio is that you?

Hope it's not Whirlwind rebranded...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
We're receiving their load postings. If I can't bid on one I delete it and later clean out my deleted folder. But the loads certainly look real enough.

visionlog

Rookie Expediter
Sorry for not responding sooner, been busy with this venture. We are Vision Logistics of Ohio, MC #488740 - I operate the Bowling Green, OH van terminal where we operate a small fleet of 53' Dry Vans under LT Harnett(Vision is owned by LT Harnett). As far as rates are concerned, it is like everything else and depends on customer and lane, but carriers that do haul for me have not complained about pay one bit.

visionlog

Rookie Expediter
I apologize for not getting back to you, we are getting an overwhelming response from our marketing efforts and are getting busier by the day!! I will look into your email and follow up with you as soon as I possibly can!

visionlog

Rookie Expediter
We are not, nor have we ever been associated with Whirlwind. Vision Logistics of Ohio was started back in 2004 by LT Harnett, to try and offer more solutions to their customers by brokering tanker freight. Not sure why, but it never really took off for them and the authority sat dormant for years until I came into the picture and they decided to fire it back up. That is why you haven't heard of us, but give me time and you will!!!

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
with a name like that what do you see for your future? Do you have customers or are you just hoping to get the winning bid on loads posted by other users?