Looking For Eld's

Jeff_Banner

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff and I run a small trucking company. I am looking for eld's but I don't know about the features and all the technical stuff. So can anyone help me in suggesting Affordable ELD's with advance features.

luke_Wallace

New Recruit
Broker
Luke it would be great if i get ELD free. Kindly suggest.
Jeff, there are few Eld companies who are new in market so they must be providing free eld. So I suggest you to do some research:pompus: and I am sure that you will find a company that can fulfil your requirements. In case of any problem you can ask me.;)

Jeff_Banner

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I have found some companies but not easy to decide that which one I should go with:confused2:, Luke here are the companies which I found, So can u check these companies and share your opinions about them:):
1. keeptruckin.com
2. jjkeller.com
3. samsara.com
4. linxup.com
Please Share your suggested companies as well. ;)

Tobster317

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use Big Roads. You use your tablet or phone about a gig of data a month, all for $245 per year. Payable up front. They send you the plug in for the truck.

Jeff_Banner

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I use Big Roads. You use your tablet or phone about a gig of data a month, all for $245 per year. Payable up front. They send you the plug in for the truck.
I found budgettrucker.com they also provide free eld but I'm not sure about their subscription price.:rolleyes: