Cargo Van Looking for Cargo Van Driver

S.cirocco

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I'm a owner operator of a freight liner sprinter van in Atlanta Ga. I Have experience otr, I'm interested in turn arounds so I could be home more any ideas?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a owner operator of a freight liner sprinter van in Atlanta Ga. I Have experience otr, I'm interested in turn arounds so I could be home more any ideas?
Just turnaround and go home after you drop, that's what I would if I were in your shoes.

KP.

New Recruit
Researching
Kos, I'm looking to get in to CV driving. Can you suggest where I can find info on how to get in to the business. I know this industry is complex and I get it coming from an IT career where the word easy doesn't exist. Any help is appreciated. Kathryn

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kos, I'm looking to get in to CV driving. Can you suggest where I can find info on how to get in to the business. I know this industry is complex and I get it coming from an IT career the wird easy isn't a word doesn't compute. Any help is appreciated. Kathryn
Your in the right spot but asking the wrong person.

Reactions: Opel2010

KP.

New Recruit
Researching
Kos, I'm looking to get in to CV driving. Can you suggest where I can find info on how to get in to the business. I know this industry is complex and I get it coming from an IT career the wird easy isn't a word doesn't compute. Any help is appreciated. Kathryn
Your in the right spot but asking the wrong person.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kos, I'm looking to get in to CV driving. Can you suggest where I can find info on how to get in to the business. I know this industry is complex and I get it coming from an IT career where the word easy doesn't exist. Any help is appreciated. Kathryn
so Treadmill, thanks but who is the right person?
Spend sometime reading thru these forums, especially the newbies section. There , you will find a plethora of helpful information to guide you in your decisions.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
so Treadmill, thanks but who is the right person?
Obviously the op only has 1 post to his/her credit and hasn't been on here since Nov. 12 of last yr. more than likely a drive by. Basically anybody on here that has more than 1 post. Probably the ones who post often on here.
I would say follow the directions of Ragman who has many yrs of expediting. Then when you are finished and have any other questions feel free to ask away.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As the Ragman suggested, do some reading. After the initial reading ask some specific questions. Try to avoid the general, how much can I make or the best carrier type questions.

Coming from IT can you recommend a computer that best meets my needs?o_O