Looking for a Legit Professional OTR Only Box Truck Dispatcher... no internet overnight wonders!

Steez

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
We’re ready to take our box truck business to the next level with OTR loads out WEST at 2 to 3 weeks at a time with 2 to 3 days off in between. We have the 26 ft. truck… we have the OTR experienced driver…
However, we don’t have a solid, proven dispatcher that understands the seriousness of keeping a professional driver (…and chief breadwinner and bill payer) of his home consistently on the road.
Any recommendations anyone can provide? (Please, no new, start-up social media dispatchers…) but again… professional, proven and understands the logistics of OTR box truck driving.

Thanks in advance!

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We’re ready to take our box truck business to the next level with OTR loads out WEST at 2 to 3 weeks at a time with 2 to 3 days off in between. We have the 26 ft. truck… we have the OTR experienced driver…
However, we don’t have a solid, proven dispatcher that understands the seriousness of keeping a professional driver (…and chief breadwinner and bill payer) of his home consistently on the road.
Any recommendations anyone can provide? (Please, no new, start-up social media dispatchers…) but again… professional, proven and understands the logistics of OTR box truck driving.

Thanks in advance!
First off, welcome to this site. Secondly there is no here today gone tomorrow so called dispatchers on this site, I dont think. All the years I've been on this site are great reputable people and wont steer you wrong.

If your new to this it would be in your best interest to make some phone calls to some of the companies on this site. It would be alot of help to you to go back about 5 years on this site and read alot of posts. You'd be surprised at the questions that has been asked and answered. It may not be the answer you want to hear or read but I think it would be beneficial for you. These guys are seasoned and wont steer you wrong. Good luck and safe travels.. im not trying to be a jerk, just helpful.