looking @ expediting

rookmiser

Seasoned Expediter
hey everybody,new to here,im a 46 year old truck driver been reserching (2 months now)going into expediting with my son of 21,been looking @ getting my own authority,seems i can,t qualify with anyone ,since i have felony,s due to a single car accident i had in 1994,just can,t seem to find anyone to give me a break.does anyone have any expereince with jung,or asap?or any suggestions on who i might be able to get on with? im not needing a job,this ios somthing i really would like to get into,any comments appreciated....keep on trucking folk,s

08CareerOTR

Seasoned Expediter
Hi rookmiser, am new here and I have DWI from 1998 and found most companys are strict, not alone DOT are to....Don;t plan to run Canada loads they won't let you cross over with a Felony charge....WOW my prayers with you hope you find someone........I just wish you best of luck.........Just have Faith/Hope someone "MAY" help........

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey Guys, Welcome..

Rule Number one - An awful lot of rules in this industry (trucking) are written by insurance companies. Many companies may hire you without hesitation but their insurance companies won't allow it.