Long running script?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's taking quite a while to refresh my pages..I get a message that it's taking so long because of a long running script. When I close that script it loads..kind of a PIA. And it's only been happening for a couple of days so you've added something new?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I don't get that with Chrome. But I don't usually log in on my laptops. Only on my phone. I don't the strings MUCH easier to navigate on my iPhone with the EO app. Much!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
and it works just fine with firefox...but not IE..that sucks..now I've got to use two browsers.

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
I am getting the same thing on AOL. Everytime I go to a new forum, new string, or new page. It locks up my whole computer. Jerry Lee

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Tried IE and Firefox ... its only Yahoo that does it. Cleaned out all the deadwood from sent mail, trash etc etc, etc and so far (fingers crossed) its behaving itself :p

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
No I don't Lawrence..

Okay, the short term solution till Monday is to use Chrome or Fire Fox. The problem doesn't seem to be widespread and it's difficult for me to troubleshoot a bug in one browser, so I need my team from the office.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now I'm having the same problem with Firefox and this comes up on the nonresponsive script box.

couldn't cut and paste but it was something about Chrome?