location March

transporter

Expert Expediter
Ok, boys and girls were are you located? If you choose to answer don't be surprised if a fellow EO member walks up to ya and starts talking to you.
I am located at the TA x 77 east of Harrisburg, PA.

M

Mcarriers

Found a good quite spot in Orlando, FL. Had a run that was supposed to go up to NY yesterday, but it cancelled. Not so bad at least it's warm down here!

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are at a T/A just outside of Jacksonville, FL. We delivered in West Palm Beach on Thurs morning and after moving north Fri night we finally got a short load going to GA tomorrow. At least it will put us in a much better area. :)

miker

Seasoned Expediter
blacksburg sc waiting on the snow.

still no sprinters.

Hey Jack , I live in Lexington,Sc about 50 miles from Blacksburg, just watched the weather channel , they are now expecting 1-3 inches of snow around here, being from Ohio myself it's pretty comical to see everyone absolutely freak out over even a dusting. In fact last month there was a possibility of snow on Monday and by 7 pm Sunday night they had closed the schools, too funny, we did not get anything. 1-3 inches would completely shut things down around here

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are in Las Vegas.
We have a time share here, so we are out of the truck for the weekend,
walking the Strip and enjoying the weather.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Went out of service fri and worked on the van, just enjoying bein home for the weekend and will go back in service in Monday morning

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Maybrook,NYat the TA in the IdleAire slot closes to the door on the bask side of building.big gold truck well not big it' a c unit streight single screw.looks big next to a pick emup or van

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm in Kansas City at the most beautifulest Flying J there ever was.

moose

Veteran Expediter

one exit to the north ,
hwy 210 E ,
one mil. to the right .
come hungry ,
lots of quiet place to park.
don't loose your pants .

Moose.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Thanks, Moose. I just ate, and I'll be heading to bed soon. Got a pickup in the morning. :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I was in the foodservice industry for 16 years. No, I didn't get their hamburger helper. :D

You have to be very careful what you eat at the Flying J.
Their corporate cookbooks are
1001 Ways to Abuse a Chicken
No, Really! You Can Eat This!
#10 Can Heaven

Nuke It, Nuke It, Nuke It
Creative Cooking: The Salmonella Growers Guide

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

That J is disgusting! Plus there is very little van parking out front. I always go up to Kearney, I-35, exit 26 or on the east side to the Petro in Oak Grove. The old truck stop at Kearney got demolished about a year ago and is now Pilot. The original was well worn but clean. The restaurant had good food but now is a Taco Bell. Oh well!

Looks like you finally got out of Tulsa.

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Greetings!
We are in Houston, Tx at the Flying J on I 45 N.
Thankful to be away from all the storms brewing up north!
Mark & Linda