Loads

roscoe

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just wondering how every one was doing as for as loads are concerned,Is everyone staying busy now.

Jim

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
While I don't presume to speak for any one else, I have been having a good year so far. Of course, the co I am with does not do more than 10 percent auto parts, so we are not tied to the ups and downs of that industry. Jim Bunting..

G

Glad to hear that you are doing well! What company are you with?

Jim

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Dynamex Canada, Cambridge, Ontario. I live in Mississauga, just west of Toronto, so I am in the heart of expedite country, right on the busiest highway in this country, hwy 401. I operate a bvan. About half of my runs go from Ontario into the USA. Jim Bunting..

Lost

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Loads???? whats that? We are very slow here at LEA. Sents March we have got 2 runs a week, OH! and 2 weeks we got 3 loads for the week. I keep hearing that we will be running hard soon? If this is hard slow will kill me LOL. :(

Ridgerunner

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ditto!
Ditto!
Ditto!

Same exact thing here, dude.

Ridgerunner

I look forward to God's judgement...

Leviticus ch. 20 verse 13 reads;

"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon THEM." (emphasis mine)

G

I haven't been getting any good loads all year. I wish I new what the problem is I stay out 6 weeks at time. Never go out of service. Only go home for 2 days when I do go home. Still can't make a decent check. Wish i had the answer

TRUCKNMAMA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We had a great Nov. Dec. Jan.not too bad Feb. and March we were home for most of the Month but April has been as bad as July or worse.

Jim

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now before any body gets all excited, this comment is meant to be funny... How about opening a hot dog stand across the street from the Detroiter? But with better food?

Think of the advantages. No traffic to contend with, no scales, no dispatchers, no discount freight, fresh air, and all the nice drivers you would meet. I think I'll look into this soon. Jim Bunting..

TRUCKNMAMA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I was thinking of making dream catchers and trying to sell them in front of my truck. Do you think the Detroiter would want a commission?

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
They will probably buy them from you for .50 cents a piece and sell them for $10.00 in their store. I swear they, and most other truckstops, make Jesse James look like amateurs!

No Jim, I like hot dogs, but I like the White Castle accross the street from the Detroiter ever better. I then go to the Meijer store behind it to walk off the 12 little "grease bombs" I ate at White Castle...lol

Ridgerunner

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Fresh air!!?? In Detroit? :'(

Ridgerunner

I look forward to God's judgement...

Leviticus ch. 20 verse 13 reads;

"If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon THEM." (emphasis mine)