Load offers on phone

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Today we received a load offer via the phone.told us the pay, but not the miles. Anyone else getting this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Today we received a load offer via the phone.told us the pay, but not the miles. Anyone else getting this?

Yea apparently they have changed the system you have to press option 1 to hear DHPU and Loaded miles.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be nice to have been a fly on the wall during the meetings prior to implementation of all these changes. The last few months at FXCC gives new meaning to the phrase "What were they thinking?".

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
This is what happens when pencil pushers get bored.

tyoung

Expert Expediter
Keep an eye on the tolls too. That isn't working either when you get the opportunity. Would be so nice to not have to call and argue to get it corrected...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Spoke to our contract coordinator about this. It's a glitch.they are fixing these issues.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Fix Fred the Computer Yes I named the thing FRED Years ago. There no fixing Fred!! Fred is Fred and does what it wants to do. A few times I would have like to have Tied Fred's Wires though and or Pulled the Plug on the Infernal Machine. Aggravating that infernal machine at times is. As far as the tolls go I don't have no Problem on the Company fixing that I let them know and some one pushes the buttons and its done.

Last edited: