Load-1

geffrey

Seasoned Expediter
Can anyone tell me about there experience with Load-1? Everything, the good bad and the ugly?:confused:

Thank you

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Do a search of the forum. I haven't heard anything bad about Load 1. I've only heard positives about this company.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The owner of Load 1 (John Elliott) is a regular poster in the main forum...that speaks volumes to me....and as Dakota said, i haven't heard anything bad about them....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well he posts, but he hasn't looked in this section for a while, lol. I didn't know we had our own forum till just now!

fortwayne

Not a Member
and glad to see it.....I hope it becomes an active and productive forum on this site. This has been the best company I have drove for in so many ways!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks. I would really like to see this be a good tool for the company. I need to work on putting info out to our drivers and contractors to get more of them on here.

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Can anyone tell me about there experience with Load-1? Everything, the good bad and the ugly?:confused:

Thank you

I;ve been with Load One since February. Was with another company for 17yrs before I came here. So far I'm very impressed. Unlike other companies they seem to want the owner-operator to make good money. Wow, what a change. When ever I think something is going to go wrong, in most cases it doesn't happen. The company comes through. For me, truckin is fun again.

Ray unit#388

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
found the good, still looking for the bad and ugly. can't seem to find them.I'm going to keep looking though.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
found the good, still looking for the bad and ugly. can't seem to find them.I'm going to keep looking though.

We switched to Load 1 in April. Can't agree with you more. Everything has been great. If you need something, they go out of their way to get it for you. They actually want you to make it in this business and do everything they can to make it happen.

John Elliott is exactly as he presents himself on these forums. I dealt with him directly before we signed on and he involved his staff getting answers to all my questions, but he personally made sure that I got the answers I needed.

A week ago I was in the office dropping off some paperwork chatting with the folks there and John walked up, shook my hand and asked if everything was ok and if I needed anything. I can't imagine an owner of any of the other companies I've been leased to ever doing that.

You can look for the bad and ugly if you want. I'm not going to waste my time. I'm confident that if something came up, Load 1 would correct it to everyone's satisfaction.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We switched to Load 1 in April. Can't agree with you more. Everything has been great. If you need something, they go out of their way to get it for you. They actually want you to make it in this business and do everything they can to make it happen.

John Elliott is exactly as he presents himself on these forums. I dealt with him directly before we signed on and he involved his staff getting answers to all my questions, but he personally made sure that I got the answers I needed.

A week ago I was in the office dropping off some paperwork chatting with the folks there and John walked up, shook my hand and asked if everything was ok and if I needed anything. I can't imagine an owner of any of the other companies I've been leased to ever doing that.

You can look for the bad and ugly if you want. I'm not going to waste my time. I'm confident that if something came up, Load 1 would correct it to everyone's satisfaction.

Wolfman you are so right about John. One great guy that always picks up his phone when I call.