Live Chat Session

G

Hello Expediters,

Here is a reminder of a LIVE CHAT EVENT:

Where: Cargo Chat Room (expeditersonline.com)
When: February 2/05/00
Time: 10:00am EST Until 11:00pm
Moderator: Bob The Expediter!

Topics For Disscussion:

1. Bob & Hooligan Topic

2. Ditto

3. Fuel Crisis!
What's the most you've paid & Where?
Does Your Carrier have a Fuel Surcharge?
If so how much?

4. The Buckeye State
Love it or Leave it!
Are you singled out because you are a
commercial driver?

See you there!
Lawrence
Expediters Online
[email protected]

G

Hi,

Time to add my topics for the chat tomorrow.

1. Well, they want our truck to all look alike. Now, I am not against uniformity as an edge toward a larger market share. So here is an idea. Why doesn't he company use it's influence with the auto makers to get us some discounts. It would be a win, win deal. They get a fleet that looks good, and we save money.

2. The doctor told me my choesterol is too high. How do you eat healthy while on the road.

Look forward to seeing you in the morning.

I will be the guy in the corner eating a bran muffen.

Bob

G

Testing, first timer seeing if this works. Sat 10:17 am Jack

G

Well, it is now 1045 and I had some problems using the chat. I know some of you were there, but we just could not seem to talk to each other. I will work on it with the people at Expediters. Hopefully, we can try it again next week at 1000. If anyone knows what is wrong, please contact me at [email protected] attn: Hooligan.

Thanks,
Bob

G

For everyone's future reference: when in the chat room, you have to keep hitting the post button (even if you aren't saying anything) if you want to see what everyone else is posting.

G

I showed but I didnt know how to operate the thing. Read the instructions. ready to go now.

G

Hey roadrage, remember "When all else fails, read the instructions." lol