Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Truck Loan Protection

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
To anyone who would like more information on Life Insurance, Truck Loan Protection, Mortgage Protection, and or Annuities that will never go below zero, I am putting my contact information here.

I am 3 miles from the Delta Ohio Turnpike exit. I can meet you at the Corral Truck Stop there to get you started on your new policy. As long as you are in Ohio or Michigan at the time of purchase, I can help you with these policies.

Call me and we can talk about what your needs are. An Indexed Universal Life Policy is a great way to start a college fund for a grandchild also. It is tied to the market without the risk of loss. I would be happy to explain this to you.

Protect your family when you are gone.

LAURA GOMOLL INSURANCE
Independent Agent
Laura is licensed in MI & OH

Laura Gomoll Insurance
8071 County Road L
Delta, Oh 43515
[email protected]

Truck Loan Protection – pays off your truck loan in the event of your death
Mortgage Protection - pays off your mortgage in the event of your death
Final Expense - pays your beneficiaries a death benefit in the event of your death
Children’s Policies - whole life coverage for children

We pay if you die, We pay if you almost die, We pay if you don’t die

THE SAFE & SECURE WAY TO EARN STOCK MARKET LINKED RETURNS, WITHOUT RISK TO YOUR PRINCIPAL

Indexed Universal - life insurance linked to stock market without risk
Indexed annuities - safe & secure way to earn stock market linked returns with no risk

NO MEDICAL EXAM NEEDED

Available Benefits Include:

* [Death - Pays your beneficiaries in the event of your death

* Disability Rider- Pays you a monthly benefit if you can't work due to illness or injury

* Return of Premium Rider - Refunds 100% of your premiums if the benefits are not used by the end of your term (Term Insurance Policies Only)

* Accelerated Death Benefit - become terminally ill receive a % of death benefit to use as you please

• Term insurance will cover someone ages 18—65 years old at time of starting the coverage

• Children can be added as a rider

• Terms of coverage are for 15 years or 20 years or 30 years depending on age at beginning of coverage

• Whole Life Insurance will cover someone ages 18 days - 85 years old at time of starting the coverage

• Term of coverage is the whole life until the age of 100 years old.

• These are Simplified Issue Policies which means NO MEDICAL EXAMS required

Get your kids/grandkids off to a good start with Children’s Whole Life Insurance.

Why Buy Insurance for Children?

There are several reasons

The most basic reason is to cover costs associated with an unexpected loss. But one of the most important is to help protect a child’s future insurability. This Children’s Whole Life Insurance is simplified coverage that’s easy to apply for.

Check these features:

• Available for ages 14 days—25 years
• Available in face amounts of $5000 to $30,000
• Simplified Application
• Additional policies may be purchased in the future without evidence of insurability
• Level premiums for the life of the policy (policy matures at age 100)* *May differ by state
• No medical exam and limited medical questions
• Rates never increase with age
• Benefits never decrease
• Builds cash values

Indexed Annuities
• Time Tested
• No Risk to Your Principal
• Acquisition is Easy
• Tax Deferred Interest Growth
• May Avoid Social Security Taxation
• Not Subject to Probate
• Creditor Proof
• Medicaid Friendly
• Guaranteed Income Growth
• Income for Life

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Here's some questions:

Why would I need seperate policies to pay off my truck or my home if I die? Shouldn't level term life insurance cover all of that?

Also, who needs 30 grand to bury a kid? Funerals just don't cost that much.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
easy there, she is just offering a service. she use to be a driver that had to go home and is trying to start a business that might help some. if you are not interested then so be it.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
easy there, she is just offering a service. she use to be a driver that had to go home and is trying to start a business that might help some. if you are not interested then so be it.

No offense intended. I think mine are legit questions, with the biggest being the kid's life insurance. Every time I see someone hawking that (or someone actually buying it), I immediately think that someone's looking to profit off a child's demise. Seriously, isn't life insurance supposed to fill an income hole when one passes?

I fully support Laura's endeavor. Heck, if she wants to PM me, we can chat about term life for an overweight smoker like myself. I'm always looking for a better deal.

I appreciate you coming to her defense, T. Not necessary here, though. I'm not trying to attack her.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Thank you Dynamite, I appreciate your defense.

AJ, the reason for the different purposes for the different policies is because people buy insurance for different reasons.

Most buy to replace an income for those left behind. So what I am an offering is basically labeling what your policies are for. The term policies I sell are level policies. Many people say they have insurance through their employers. The thing is the employers own that policy and can take it away at any time. We sell a designated by purchaser Protection, (Mortgae Protection, Truck Loan Protection) it is a term policy that is level. The idea is the purchaser will have the policy in the event they die. The beneficiary can have the funds to pay off the house and not have to worry where they are going to live or have to worry about having to sell the house.

Term insurance is temporary coverage. It is meant to be for a limited amount of time, such as 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year terms. Stays level although the mortgage or loan amount goes down, the beneficiary will get the difference. Actually the beneficiary will get it all but the policy owner bought it with the purpose of paying the loan off.

Many people have different savings programs for different reasons. You also have different tools for different purposes, I would say why the different policies, they all have a purpose.

The term policies that I sell that do not require a medical exam can have a maximum face amount of $250,000. Some people have issues that would disqualify them for coverage if they have to have a medical exam and they don't even know it. Once you have been turned down for coverage it is very difficult to get coverage from any other company.

We have had people say I just want to get a fully underwritten policy which will allow them to get more coverage but requires a medical exam so they could get more coverage, only to be turned down because a medical problem was discovered during the exam. We always suggest getting the siimplified issue then once you have something, go for the fully underwritten policy if you want more. That way if you do find something you already have some coverage that can not be taken away, except for non payment. Then if the purchaser wants we would cancel the simplified issue policy if they are approved for the fully underwritten policy. We do sell fully underwritten policies as well.

As far as $30,000 on a child, the reason is to secure the child's insurability. The policy I am referring to, is offered by Mutual of Omaha. It guarentees that the child will be able to double the face amount of their policy a total of 5 times during the decade of thier 30's. The coverage stays level for their entire life till age 100 if they don't take the option of doubling it. So if they get coverage as a child and don't double it at any time the premium will remain the same until age 100.

If a child develops an illness during their childhood then as an adult tries to get coverage will not be able to get coverage at that time. As you know children develope illnesses all the time, such as cancer, or diabetes. These policies protect our children's future ability to have life insurance. We buy it as children for them and we are protected to pay their funeral expenses god forbid the need arises, and they are protected to be able to have coverage as an adult even if they develop an illness. Also the younger you are when you purchase insurance the less expensive the coverage will be.

As a mother who has had to USE a life insurance policy to bury my child, I usnderstand the NEED for coverage on our children and grandchildren. At the time I purchased the coverage for my children most people were only purchasing $5000 for their children. I had gotten $10,000 in coverage for all of my 8 children. Lucky for us we did, because the funeral, headstone, and flowers cost over $8000 and the difference helped with the time we took off work. There wasn't enough to pay for all the counceling my family needed to deal with the loss of our 18 year old son. It wasn't enough to pay for the time our family shut down and loss of work because we weren't able to focus. Causing us to lose our jobs 6 months later. We did not profit off our son's demise, but we weren't burdened with how we were going to pay for his burial.

On the other hand, I just buried my mother the first of August. She did not have life insurance. My sister and I had to come up with the $12,000 it cost to bury her on our own. We held several fundraisers over the 4 months that we had prior knowledge of her cancer that was taking her from us. We were able to bury her but we had to do it the hard way and caused a lot of heart ache on top of the pain of being the 24 hour care givers to my mom during her last 5 months of her life.

There is a reason for life insurance, main reason is so those left behind won't have to do with out their homes, won't have to figure out how to bury the deceased, won't have to figure out how to pay the loans off after the deceased has passed.

If you have any interest in what I have to offer feel free to IM me and I will be glad to talk to you. And yes we can insure over weight (to a limit of course) smokers. Feel free to contact me. I hope I answered your questions. I represent 14 different companies, I am an Independent Agent.

GandJ

Active Expediter
Well written.

Thank you for your descriptions, examples and careful wording. Very good!

Sorry for you loss.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Well written.

Thank you for your descriptions, examples and careful wording. Very good!

Sorry for you loss.

Could not agree more. Very sorry for your losses, and I probably will be in touch. Thanks for the concise reply, Laura.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
I have copied and pasted the brochure from Mutual of Omaha for the child's coverag here. Although I wasn't focusing on the children's coverage here I just thought this would help any other questions about children's coverage. Grandparents are able to get this coverage as well without parents signatures as well.

Why buy life insurance for children?

There are several important reasons

The most basic reason is to cover costs associated with an unexpected loss.
But one of the most important reasons is to help protect a child’s future insurability.
Children’s Whole Life Insurance from United of Omaha is simplified coverage that’s easy to apply for.

Check these features:
• Available for ages 14 days to 25 years
• Available in face amounts of $5,000 to $30,000

• Additional policies may be purchased in the future without evidence of insurability
• Level premiums for the life of the policy (policy matures at age 100)*
• Simplified application
• No medical underwriting and limited health questions
• Builds cash value
• Rates never increase with age
• Benefits never decrease
• Easy payment options
*Maturity age may vary by state.

See how affordable coverage for your children can be

Children’s Whole Life Annual Premiums
(per $1,000)**
Rate Calculation
Ages in Years Unisex
0-6 $3.24
7-12 $5.04
13-19 $6.84
20-25 $8.64

A
Number of thousands of
face amount __________
B
Premium per thousand
(from the rate chart provided) $_________
C
Premium = Number of
thousands x premium per
thousand (A x B) $_________
D Add annual policy fee $12.00
E
Total annual premium
(C + D) $_________
F
Modal Factors
Bank Service Plan .0833
Semiannual .50
Quarterly .25
Modal Premium
(E x Modal Factor) $_________

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
if i remember rite, my first wifes grandmother had a policy on her that matured when she was 18. she cashed it in and she gave her that money to help with college.

sorry usa.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Yes Dynamite, that is very common as well. The whole life policies build cash values so many people will cash them in and have the children use them toward their college education or whatever they need. Although the Indexed Universal Life policies are much better for that. The IUL's are tied to the market they go up when the market goes up the great difference is they don't EVER go down. So you can't lose any money. If the market goes down the IUL will stay put. Then when the market comes back up the IUL will go up the same amount that the market did, but since it never lost any there is nothing to have to make up from a loss, therefore it goes higher than where the market went.

It is a safe way to invest in the market. There is a cap on what % it will go up though just like there is a minimum of gain/loss of 0. So if the market goes up 15% the IUL will go to it's max of 12%. But if the market goes down 15% the IUL will not move at all staying at 0%. The movement is done annually so it really doesn't matter what the market is doing daily just annually to affect the IUL.

You can borrow the gains tax free also. The IUL is a great tool for a safe savings program and life insurance.

If you would like more information on this let me know and I can post more information on it. It is not just for children. Many people have taken their money out of the market and have invested their money in this type of insurance or in an Indexed Annuity which works under the same principals as the IUL as far as the market. There is a book out by Patrick Kelly called the Tax-Free Retirement that will explain this to you in more detail as well. It a paperback book less than 200 pages.

I hope I have been helpful to you here.
Laura