Leaving FedEx Custom Critical

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In posts here in the Open Forum and on my blog, and in conversations with company personnel, I have been saying that Diane and I are leaving FedEx Custom Critical. The deed is done. On Monday, we will attend orientation at our new carrier, Landstar Express America.

Dreamer, this is my last post in the FedEx Custom Critical forum. You may delete me from the FDCC forum approved user list at your convenience.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We wish for your continued success at your new carrier and that you are happier there as well.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
In posts here in the Open Forum and on my blog, and in conversations with company personnel, I have been saying that Diane and I are leaving FedEx Custom Critical. The deed is done. On Monday, we will attend orientation at our new carrier, Landstar Express America.

Dreamer, this is my last post in the FedEx Custom Critical forum. You may delete me from the FDCC forum approved user list at your convenience.

Good luck you two...... we have friends that have been with Landstar for years and love it there.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck. It is a great place if you get into the buddy system with agents. It can be tough until then but your special equipment should give you some advantage. We'll look forward to hearing how it goes.

Last edited:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I wish you luck at LEA we know a few couples over there in dry boxes who are doing very well and really like the system.

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Guess I may be running under the Landstar banner soon, as well. Owner has been doing much research, as he is finally lost faith in FedEx, after about 8 years with them.

Personally, that's fine with me. Have never driven for any outfit, even Swift Trans., that was so indifferent to their drivers, whether company of contractors.

At this point, to me, it's not so much a case of "the grass is greener" syndrome, more like "anything will be better than this" :).

xracer

Seasoned Expediter
OH NO ! No more successful expediter! No more how great my truck is. No more how great my load pays. No more vacation home in Fla. No more what I learned today. No more complaining about my company. No more A-Team. I guess that means the rest of us are are B-teams. I must say reading the blogs has it been entertaining. But heres a quote " Hey honey lets quit the company that helped us get here and go to work for someone else". LOL! Too funny! They will be missed.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Gee Racer, he didnt say he was leaving the forums or dropping his blog lol...

Only change is who's name is on the box lol.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App