lease to own semi truck with sleeper

tiggroup

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Can anybody suggest any places where i can lease or lease to own semi truck with sleeper without down payment?
Thank you

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depending on how you want to go about it. There are company's that do this, if you drive for them.
First one that comes to mind is Prime, there are others if you go this type of route. Probably not how you wanted to do it, but it may be a potential option to achieve what your looking for with no down payment. As far as just walking in and getting a truck with no money down, I know of none. You may be able to find a individual willing to lease a older truck out right, or drive to own, with some classified searches, but most likely, not a great option.

Lease | Success Leasing, INC.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Many long haul trucking companies will do a purchase program if you sign on with them. That being said, no expediter that I know of. Also, many have signed on to a purchase program and are broke quickly.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: tiggroup

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
not good to lease from the company you drive for , that is like you sold your soul to company store
if you go to freightliner, western star, and others companies, you can lease,, from them as it is cheaper to get into than buying them. you need less money to get into to it. are you a member of any of following group's, ret military,
minority of some kind , native American , etc. you may be able to go to small business admin , and qualify for some program. also some credit unions will do a lease unit, all depends.

Reactions: tiggroup

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Can anybody suggest any places where i can lease or lease to own semi truck with sleeper without down payment?
Thank you

Panther and Tri-state thru Quality Companies, if you want expedite.

Countless others, some good, most not so good, if you want truckload.

Personally, I think Quality is a bad choice, for if you're looking to ultimately buy said truck, it'll cost nearly double the cost at the end (7 years to finish the lease). Not to mention, they don't care if a used truck has problems or not. They will give it lip service repairs, and you will likely pay for someone else's neglect.

Be careful falling with companies with low ball rates. There are far too many. My suggestion is to head over to TTR (The Truckers Report), and read, read, read about your options in leasing, purchasing, or lease-purchasing a truck. There is a wealth of information there.

Do yourself a favor, and don't go into this without some money saved up, with the truck being your sole income for paying your bills, because you will fail. If that's the case, I would stick to having a consistent paycheck of a company driver at a reliable company.

My plan is to drive company for awhile first, saving up a good amount for anything that comes up. My lease will be nothing down, 25 month lease; after which I will own the truck outright. Besides a few bills created from being on the road, most of my income will be going back into the company, including taxes and future expenditures for when the title is mine, and all of the costs of truck ownership reverts to me.

Good luck!

Reactions: RoadTime