Learning to talk

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are still in the learning curve and I had a really positive experience last week.

Our truck was scheduled for new graphics and we did not go out of service. An agent called and had a load picking up not to far from us with an ASAP pickup.

I told her we would not be available for a load until Saturday and she thanked me and hung up.

That afternoon she called back and had a load picking up Saturday going to GUESS WHERE..... within 20 miles of our home!

Best part was the load picked up on Saturday morning we could be home by evening and the load did not deliver till Monday morning.

I was trying to contain my excitement asking the miles and the pay as if I MIGHT not want the load but even if we had not wanted to go in that direction the load paid enough to take.

This was an agent that send loads by email and I sure sent her back a very nice thank you for remembering what I had said about being available on a Saturday and calling us back.

Learning to talk and give out information about what we are doing or are needing to do is something we have to get a lot better at when an agent calls.

Reactions: willgreg21 and Greg