LEA

Doodle

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Still cant understand why everyone(well almost) at LEA is still complaining. Sorry to say this but if the ones complaing the most on here would put forth as much effort finding loads as complainiung then i believe they would hacve their wheels turning alot more.Your time is very important and it seems to me you are wasting alot of it complaining on here instead of getting loads to run. Remember at LEA you have no one to hold your hand and tell you where to sit or what loads to take, you have to make the phone calls and find your loads and prove yourself a reliable BCO to everyone so that they know they can trust you to get the frieght to the consignee on time, if you need someone to hold your hand for you then you need to find another company to work for. LEA is a company that gives you the oppertunity to make your business run but YOU have to have desire and will power to make it run, no one is going to run your businees for you , you have to run it yourself. I listen to this complaining and get to see it every few days when i have an oppertunity to stop and get online, which hasnt been much latly. OK folks get on the phones and make those 800 calls every day it doesnt cost you a dime and it will be time well spent instead of time waisted complaining on here. Dwight Doodle Kenerly

PSPSPSPSPSPS; Dont be a fool and post a stupid reply to this unless you can put a name on it because i will not reply to a stupid remark made by someone that is scared of who they are! I am in the mentoring program at LEA so if you need help i will do everything i can to help you but wont help anyone that wont help themselves, or wants to reply in a degrading manner and then hide because they are ashamed of who they are or cant back up what they have to say!

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I understand where you are coming from, but you might be taking many poeple the wrong way.
Many contractors are new and don't know how the system works. Unfortunately, many companies take advantage of these people and leave a bad taste in their mouths. Also, some people have less patience and luck.
My reply to your post is this: Instead of complaining of people complaining, try and educate new contractors on the system and offer them advise on how to better run their business.

Bret

Doodle

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Thank you Bret, in a post afterwards i mentioned that i am a mentor for LEA and everyone has my e-mail addy and can contact me at anytime and i will gladly give any info i can to help anyone out, only thing i want everyone to realize is that what works for me might not work for them but i will help in anyway that i can and i have helped some. I am truely sorry that everyone cant make it as i have but i researched for 6 months on everything before i jumped in this business and that i think is what has helped me succede.Thanks again for the positive response it was very well taken and will be heeded Doodle

char

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
and you do a fine job, Doodle. I just didn't work for me. I wish you much continued success.