Landstar Express

gandrew

Expert Expediter
I have been with LS for almost 4 years and am generally ok with the company. In these tough economic conditions, Darwinism is at work big time and only the strong and smart will endure. I started this thread to urge other LS drivers to get online and contact the company to complain about the changed Truck Search board at Landstar Online. With the new changes, so much information is no longer seen that it makes it difficult if not impossible to judge where it is best to relocate our truck to for optimum load opportunities. Please, if you feel the same, use the Contact Landstar drop down menu and write a note to express your feelings about the neutered Truck Search board. Maybe some usefulness will eventually return if enough of us keep emailing them. It's a long shot, but it could happen.

Monty

Expert Expediter
I see plenty of info there ..... the only thing I might like to know is how long that unit has been at that location.

Would clarify if the location is stagnant .. but to remedy that, I do a search before arrival, and see if the list has changed .