ladies ladies

txstar

Seasoned Expediter
im a retired truck driver and instructor taught 3 women how to drive 3 man team yes bathrooms are nasty and yes we all cant get to the bathroom on time just saying sometimes at places they wont let u use the bathrooms u have to have a personal cup or bottle even in expedieting all i say is please can u clean up the bathroom and they usually do and when u drive an 18 wheeler u just cant stop any where as long as ur clean about it keep plastic bags and wipes and spray on ur truck van etc ud be suprised how they come in handy be safe enjoy have fun on the road im enjoying it god bless u all the txstar team:)

mbc383

Expert Expediter
Hello:

I understand, I have been driving solo in my 10 years of driving. I have been trying to get my wife to understand it is hard to live and be happy all the time on the road. Being happy is to sleep when you want and to have running water when you need it to be able watch TV at the time you want to look at it. I told her you have to give some things up for the need to make money on the road in that way you the time you to watch will be better. To learn the is not going the best in all truck stops. I met a woman who love it she told me she did not have to worry about a lot of things. She just wanted to make money and that was all. Thanks from Linda and Micheal