Kokomo Bypass

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
US 31 now bypasses Kokomo, Indiana.

From the west side of Michigan heading straight south through Indiana, I like using US 31. One of the last congested areas north of Indianapolis was where the highway ran straight through Kokomo. Now the highway bypasses the city to the east.

READ MORE...

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I came through there about a month ago and it was a big improvement. There is an area still under construction just north of Indy that involves a detour but if I remember correctly, traffic flowed pretty well. I'd gladly go that way again.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
This is a dream come true for me...I have used 31 for years takes 40 miles off for me heading home...there is a new Constantine Mi bypass on 131 between Three Rivers and the state line also...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
This is a dream come true for me...I have used 31 for years takes 40 miles off for me heading home...there is a new Constantine Mi bypass on 131 between Three Rivers and the state line also...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

I happened to be on the Three Rivers bypass too recently. Very nice! US-60 eastbound out of Three Rivers is now a good way to go when traveling towards the Detroit area.

And since we're now talking nearby bypasses, US-24 between Fort Wayne and Toledo is complete. I did that one last Friday and it was sweet. Not a single speed trap or other slowdown all the way.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
The very north end of US 31 near Benton Harbor will be nice when it is finished too. Looks like it will link directly to I-196 to Grand Rapids.

eb