Kind of OT... but slick work truck...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
OK... I've always been a sucker for slick paint and polished aluminum/chrome etc... someone brought this truck to my attention, so of course I had to share it here! :+ I'm sure by now we've all seen those new Class 7 Pickup/Hot Shot style rigs for the ranches, etc... but this one really caught my eye.. If someone had a horse trailor or race car trailor to pull.. this would be the rig.

Specs...

2005 Freightliner M2 Ranch Hauler Sportchassis.

It has a C7 300hp CAT Engine, Electronic Allison Transmission, air ride suspension, and a 27,000 lbs tow rating . Comes with 2 Rear Observation Cameras, XM Satellite Radio with DVD player and a pop up LCD screen, 15" TV monitor, 2-Cordless Headphones, Pioneer 12-disc CD Changer,Kicker Subwoofer, Full Leather Seats with air adjusts and Electric Fold down rear bench seat. MSRP is $103,355

Now that's a work truck with style... LOL...

Dreamer

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
This kinda reminds me of the trucker that retires and you see him in the cartoon out in his yard on his lawn tractor with the CB mounted on the side of the hood, air horns on the top of the hood, and of course dual chrome stacks, and the bumper sticker that says without trucks america stops!

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
Notice the truck has no 5th wheel . Freightliner got burned last year for sending trucks to Centurion to be built as custom RV haulers then sold them with 5th wheels . Feds came along and said the trucks should have paid a 12% excise tax because they were tractors . Go to cowboycadillac.com for details and some really great looking trucks . Don't miss the F-650 SUV - just the thing to cruise around in on your hometime . Good buys are out there on demos . I know a driver that bought a $70,000 F-550 crew cab with 3,000 miles for $55,000 . It's way more truck than he needs for RV delivery but it's pretty and comfortable.