Kill the rumor mill

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I just want to head this off i already had 1 phone call on this already.
1 Panther is not having money problems
2 Sean Kessler did not get fired
Sean left Panther for a better job offer and I wish him the best he has been a friend for 5 years now. And i hope several of you would do the same.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
mayby he complained to much,and he was asked to leave,i was wondering why he didnt ans. my email or ph call

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
mayby he complained to much,and he was asked to leave,i was wondering why he didnt ans. my email or ph call

maybe a jumbo jet fell out of the sky and landed in the parking lot for the love of god you are the most down person i have ever seen. Like I said it was Sean that left he wasn't fired period he wasn't asked to leave he had a great job offer to run a large fleet of trucks and he took it so please sell your doom and gloom elsewere. And if he didn't call you back maybe it was because you wine to much

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ken

Is right on his whole post about Panther. Sean is a good friend of mine and he was offered something he couldn't pass up. Sean was NOT fired by Panther. If that was the case I wouldn't have just put a new truck on with them.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Nothing wrong with finding a better opportunity. Hope he does well in his new gig.:D
Jeff is taking his place and brings years of experience with different carriers to the table. Don't see any downside for all concerned.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Nothing wrong with finding a better opportunity. Hope he does well in his new gig.:D
Jeff is taking his place and brings years of experience with different carriers to the table. Don't see any downside for all concerned.

Jeff Garra has been in the expedite business over 20 years. I don't think people will have any problems with Jeff. He has always been great at getting things done for us if had any problems.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
maybe a jumbo jet fell out of the sky and landed in the parking lot for the love of god you are the most down person i have ever seen. Like I said it was Sean that left he wasn't fired period he wasn't asked to leave he had a great job offer to run a large fleet of trucks and he took it so please sell your doom and gloom elsewere. And if he didn't call you back maybe it was because you wine to much

a jumbo jet get out of here, pay no attention to me ive got nothing to say for now doom and gloom i must really bug you