Just want to say thanks

trump

Expert Expediter
To all of the posters on here. you have all been a great help to me over the last year I don't post a lot and don't reply to some posts because I dont have the expertise that some of you here have,but I do log in every day to see what's new that I can learn from.Over the months I have tried to learn just what it is a employer expects from there drivers so I can be efficient at my job and a lot of the imformation came from all of you. I decided to change employers a couple weeks ago and was accepted by another company right away.I hope to stay with this company for the next 7 to 8 years untill I retire and maybe longer as I enjoy being over the road.So to everyone out there pat yourself on the back because you have helped somebody on this web site. ME
thank you

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks so much for sharing...and thanks for the kind comments. With out a doubt the EO community is a an awesome group of people...all
2061 members....well almost all 2061. LOL! LOL!;) ;) ;)

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Education is the best defense against the media.

The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------