Just got me some white gloves!

zumabooster

Seasoned Expediter
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for while. Never posted before. Automotive industry is at a turtles pace. So, time to hit the road. Been talking with my wife for a while. We're in a decent mind set and feel ready to be apart for this. I've been talking to fedex cc recruiter. Was going to jump in head first with a truck and then a phone call came. He is a friend of a friend. He just dropped his co driver due to illness. He's been in it for 17 years. He'll help me get everything I need to be able to drive with him and see what expediting and White Glove are all about.

Wish me luck!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for while. Never posted before. Automotive industry is at a turtles pace. So, time to hit the road. Been talking with my wife for a while. We're in a decent mind set and feel ready to be apart for this. I've been talking to fedex cc recruiter. Was going to jump in head first with a truck and then a phone call came. He is a friend of a friend. He just dropped his co driver due to illness. He's been in it for 17 years. He'll help me get everything I need to be able to drive with him and see what expediting and White Glove are all about.

Wish me luck!

Good luck and welcome to the forums. Spend a long time with that guy. White Glove should not be jumped into. There is a lot to it. Keep posting.