Just Curious....

tonymcc

Expert Expediter
Depending on how you look at it, with or without DH, I'll give two since one is more loaded, but the other more in total.

3808 total: 798 DH, 3010 from Watervliet, NY to San Luis Obispo. CA
3522 total: 429 DH, 3093 from Kings Bay, GA to Silverdale, WA

ATeam

Retired Expediter
About 4,150 miles. Deadheaded from Chicago to Nashua, NH to pick up. Hauled the load to San Jose, CA. Longest loaded miles run was from Pensacola, FL to Tacoma, WA; about 2,925 miles.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Phil and Diane;

Those were two "serious" runs!

Great job.

Thanks,
HotFr8Recruiter

Big_Kurt

Expert Expediter
3,019 miles. Kings Mountain NC to Mackenzie, BC. D/H'ed down to Seattle, and then got a 2,770 from there to Baltimore. Did all that in 5 days (running team, of course).

That was a kick ##### check!!

BigBuzd1

Expert Expediter
hmm...this will be an interesting one...the longest offered was 4000+- a few miles from San Antonio to Anchorage AK...DRY RAN!
then a 2500 and 2700 mile load back to back...orlando to yuma AZ, 2 hrs later we picked up a load in san diego dropping off in St Catherine, ON...5 1/2 days

best ever was 422 mile round trip run.......why was that the best you ask?! because we did almost 3 full round trips PER DAY for 2 weeks straight. we made a pickup, drove to cons, drive back to shipper empty to be loaded again within 45 minutes and do it again...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I Got a weekend run for 1750 miles from Grand Rapids, MI to Laredo, TX. Not to mention on the previous Wedsday night I had run a load for 700 and some miles from Tenn to Toronto, Canada.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
2400+ from PA to WA as a team. 1500+ from Detroit to CO straight thru as a solo. The one to Colorado wore me right the stink out... but I would do it all over again.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
OK, maybe I should amend that... on the run to CO I had, there was a 10 hour sleep that I took somewhere in Iowa. But it sure felt like a straight thru!

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Conway, SC to Winchester, VA - 471 miles

Unload and head back to Ohio for the weekend.

Get a load offer just south of Pittsburg, PA

Pittsburg, PA to Jackson, AL - 960 miles

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Great question, but it should be separated into team and solo runs, ya think? There's a huge difference!
I just delivered ny longest-ever solo run: 2550 miles, Pittsburgh to Seattle/Tacoma. Whew! ;)