Just another reason for ccw!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
This has been going on in other parts of the country for quite a while.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I know it's just been getting more common and trendy now ccw someday is gonna get them it's a shame but they will be getting what they deserve

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Some people just have to learn the hard way. If they survive.
If they don't, it doesn't appear that we'd be losing anything of value.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The problem is that you have to see it coming in time to get your concealed weapon out and use it. The video I saw didn't look like they were giving much if any warning, so you'd have to walk with your gun at the ready position all the time. Even then, an attack from the rear won't allow you to deploy your weapon to any advantage.

These thugs deserve it when they get shot though.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
As you pick yourself up open fire! If ya have the time .someday they're gonna get it right between the eyes makes for a nice open coffin family picture!!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I worked out of a terminal off I-94 in Chgo. About 119th st. People would come through the fence and steal tires.

One weekend a thief left in a Bodybag.
Problem solved.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Shoot first ask questions later a dead man tells no tales.

Shoot who first, exactly? The person who might blindside you? You advocating shooting anyone and everyone on the street because they might blindside you? Anyone who might be walking in your general direction?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shoot who first, exactly? The person who might blindside you? You advocating shooting anyone and everyone on the street because they might blindside you? Anyone who might be walking in your general direction?

.........Huh?........

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
.........Huh?........
You said to shoot first and ask question later. To shoot first before asking any questions implies that you are suggesting that one should shoot someone before determining why you are shooting them, and instead are shooting them on a pure assumption of something that may or may not even occur. So, who, exactly, are you advocating be shot?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well at this point I would have to say a turkey for thanksgiving dinner.
Or maybe a turtle for soup!:)

At this point, it's too late to backpedal - you got busted. And if you believe that 'dead men tell no tales', you might want to learn something about forensics, lol. ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And if you believe that 'dead men tell no tales', you might want to learn something about forensics, lol. ;)

upfronts2013_bones.jpg

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At this point, it's too late to backpedal - you got busted. And if you believe that 'dead men tell no tales', you might want to learn something about forensics, lol. ;)

The whole point of forensics is that dead men sing like canaries. They tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth-- to those patient and skilled enough to figure out how to 'listen".