June Locations

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, well I stayed in Miami for two days and DH out Thurs afternoon. Went to Sc and got a load out of there Fri morning and went to Houma La. DH out of there Sat and now sitting in BHM. Hope I have another good week like this one.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Tue got a load out of BHM going to Dallas Tx. Sat Wed in Dallas and then moved to OKC. Hoping for something for Fri.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well went home after OKC. Tue got a load going from Nashville Tn to Orangeburg Sc. Then Wed from Columbia Sc to Atlanta Ga. Thur from Chatt Tn to Augusta Ga. Now sitting at the J in Columbia Sc and hoping for a great load Fri.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, got some catching up to do. Well Fri I got a load from Columbia Sc to Chicago Il to the OHare airport. Went to Gary In and got a load from Chicago to Grand Rapids Mi. Then Lapeer Mi to Cullman Al. And last be least Muscle Sholes Al to Marion Il. So had a good week, sitting here in Paducah Ky and nothing. So Ill be going home here soon.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well got home Fri and early Sat morning got a call from Nashville Tn to Pittsburg Pa. So glad I got something right at the end of the month.