June "Bugs , Loads & Banter "

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyhow, stealthily passing through Grizzly Kountry. Denver to Greenville NC, finishing up on I-40. The corkscrew coming out of TN into NC was completely without 18 wheelers the whole 20 miles. Boy, was it easy.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

How I wish I was rolling down that stretch of I26 from Asheville!
I left the ranch on 5/13 ... I was hoping to be home by July 4th, now I think the holiday is gonna bite me in the butt. Life isn't all bad .. spent last week with my better half in WA visiting her family. Now I'm doing my second stint of this rotation in Cali. I make it to Dallas or thereabouts, I'm gonna DH home. I've had enough fun for now.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
DgVQwsCUcAIGUAi.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It's a wrap! CRE Summer vacation has arrived. 2 weeks to reflect on life, work on van, get my rear end rebuilt and an overdue cleaning and waxing. Notice no mention of kounting my money, the last 2 months took care of the math for me. And when I return in 2 weeks I'll be ready for my favorite text - BOOKED

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Friday: weekend run, NJ to OH. Stopped at son’s house Fri & Sat nites, saw grandson

Monday: OH to NC; reverse those two on Tuesday. Wednesday (today), sat OOS at the J in Austinburg, Ohio in case Nancy’s sister had trouble with her surgery in Erie, Pa. Sister dear is okay, so we’ll be back in the saddle tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Silly me went to Long Island

After that, and while trying to get across Manhattan to go home for the weekend, the boss found us a run to Atlanta. Back to JFK, wait an age to get loaded, back through the city and on down the road. Delivered yesterday morning, got a room south of town, and here we are. What happens next will be posted in July.

For now, bonsoir

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MAILER - Cali gas taxes up again. It appears the average is in the high $3's per gallon. Over 4 in some places??

BTW, did you get the picture I texted you?

Yup, went up again. Had to pre plan for the gas station trying to avoid the $4/gal stations. Thanks to the 5 points/dollar for gas credit card. It did help with the pain at the pump. Lol...

Did not get the pic...resend would ya.