July was anything but Slow

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure about all of you, but this past July was a very good month for me. Even having to take some time off for #2 son's wedding it was one of the top 3 months so far YTD. In fact, it was the best July of the 5 that I've been with E-1. I truly believe it is due to the new Mac 19, (as limited as it is), it appears to be working ok for me. Also, something else I considered was the fact that the Auto runs played no part in the good month. That tells me the staff at Express-1 made the right moves and adjusted their way of thinking to ensure we stayed rolling. Zero controllable turndowns this year, (lol, the power of YES?)

Thanks!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure about all of you, but this past July was a very good month for me. Even having to take some time off for #2 son's wedding it was one of the top 3 months so far YTD. In fact, it was the best July of the 5 that I've been with E-1. I truly believe it is due to the new Mac 19, (as limited as it is), it appears to be working ok for me. Also, something else I considered was the fact that the Auto runs played no part in the good month. That tells me the staff at Express-1 made the right moves and adjusted their way of thinking to ensure we stayed rolling. Zero controllable turndowns this year, (lol, the power of YES?)

Thanks!

Oh sure..now who's advertising? *LOL* Big Mouth!!:D

flattop40

Expert Expediter

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!

Its like getting a new grill and your cooking ribs but didn't invite the neighbors. If you let the smell drift over there they will sooner or later come check it out then you won't have enough for everyone and everyone goes hungry again :(

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BaWahhh

Belly up to the table or starve.....

OVM, you on the payroll yet for outside Recruiter?
Have you distoryed those shorts?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

It musta been a lucky run. I was in the right place at the right time. all the Planets were lined up, my lucky number was always right at the top, my ship came in and I was on the road, I hung tight, I beleived them when I was told "sure we get loads out of there all the time", take this little one and I'll look for something good....

There, how's that!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and we are seeing loads come out of there....hang tight....*LOL*

shorts are in the archives...:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Now,now,

Who is the first to whine about slow moving freight? I will post crappy months, it's only fair to show the good months as well. Nope, no advertising here, Express-1 pays for that.

You want to make more money? WHY DON"T YOU!

If you reach for the stars, you will never get a handful of dirt....

Sorry, had to throw those in.....lol

Let'em add as much units as they see fit. They will be the ones that jump from company to company and are never happy. Out of service everytime they get within range of home, turn down loads that take them away from home....I'll be there to grab'em up!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now,now,

Who is the first to whine about slow moving freight? I will post crappy months, it's only fair to show the good months as well. Nope, no advertising here, Express-1 pays for that.

You want to make more money? WHY DON"T YOU!

If you reach for the stars, you will never get a handful of dirt....

Sorry, had to throw those in.....lol

Let'em add as much units as they see fit. They will be the ones that jump from company to company and are never happy. Out of service everytime they get within range of home, turn down loads that take them away from home....I'll be there to grab'em up!

truer words never spoken....we'll pick up the pieces:D

going to Rock Hill