Jon Mosier Is No Longer At Freightliner Of Knoxville

GUNSLINGER

Expert Expediter
I just wanted to leave a short note to let all my friends and customers know that I am no longer associated with Freightliner of Knoxville. I will still be around and will pop back up very shortly in another capacity. Please feel free to contact me at :

[email protected]

alumibunkdon

Seasoned Expediter
Good luck to you in all you do Jon. You are a wealth of information and will be truly missed. I am sure you will be back very soon.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
If Jon wasn't with Roberts Express in the early 90's...there just may have never been an EO. :D

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Jon is a wealth of information,he even knows the basics,like HOW TO PLEASE THE CUSTOMER AFTER THE SALE!!!!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck Jon. Keep us posted on what's going on. Oh, and your email is broken.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good luck on the new gig. Did good by us for the trucks we purchased.
Hey...........better not be going to work for a repo company:eek:
Couldn't resist.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
What's wrong Dave? Is he to good at doing his job? Had to throw that out there and pick at ya.

Jon,
Never bought a ride from ya, but still good luck on the new gig.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I thought he did a hell of a job. But... some things run their course and must come to an end.
I couldn't let him out of here without busting his chops alittle.

GUNSLINGER

Expert Expediter
I wouldn't expect to post on here without getting my chops busted a little Dave! It has always been a pleasure doing business with you.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Jon,

Truck sales people that specialize in expediters are few in number. With you now gone from Freightliner of Knoxville, will anyone there continue to build and sell your signature "Mosier-mobiles" (as Diane and I like to call them when one goes by)?

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Jon,

Truck sales people that specialize in expediters are few in number. With you now gone from Freightliner of Knoxville, will anyone there continue to build and sell your signature "Mosier-mobiles" (as Diane and I like to call them when one goes by)?

Jeff Jones at Stoops Fort Wayne is very good...Works well with Bentz, also located in the FTW area.
Stoops Specialty Trucks

are12

Expert Expediter
Jon,

You were a great help to us when we decided to get into expediting and purchased our 1st truck. Then you went above and beyond, when we decided it was time for the new truck. We are sure you will be missed at Freightliner of Knoxville.

Good luck in the new venture, we are sure you will be a great success in whatever path you have chosen.