John Dingle retires

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep, but who ever takes his place will be the same, OR WORSE! ZERO chance of a non-commie getting elected out of that district. Glad I am no longer in it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now, now, let us be positive, no 12 gauging the government....

I AM positive that ANOTHER commie cull dog will be elected in that district! That is what lives there, commie cull dogs! Geez, iffin you can't call a spade a bee there is no point.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BREAKING NEWS - Like who wouldn't have thought this would happen.

AP source: Debbie Dingell to seek Mich. House seat

This was a given. She has doing his work for years anyway. We KNEW all along that the ruling families don't want to give up their power. What a farce this government has become. The people are no longer represented, only those who own the ruling families are. Like I said, another commie cull dog. What else would you expect?

This is not breaking news, heck, it's not even news! Just conformation. She has been anointed by the pope of the UAW.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Detroit News praising John Dingell....
They luv the Dingell...
Ex-Michigan Congressman John Dingell's response to Charlottesville goes viral

Capture+_2017-08-14-05-11-30.png

Just as little context... He didn't sign up to fight Nazis, he was drafted. After basic training he was stationed in Florida where he contracted meningitis, and was one of the first to receive the new wonder drug called penicillin. He then went to OTC at Ft. Benning and was promoted to Second Lieutenant. His first scheduled overseas deployment was to be in the first in wave of a planned invasion of Japan in November of 1945, but the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan three months earlier ended the war before he was ever deployed. His military career ended after 2 years in 1946 with him never leaving the country until after the war was over.

That's not to diminish his military service in any way, but his Tweet leaves the distinct impression that he actually fought Nazis. He did not. But it's good to know that he would do it again if he had to.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
He gave me my nomination to the US Air Force Academy when I was 16 (I am now 48, lol) BTW I failed the eye sight test. He was not a young man then!

Reactions: Turtle