Its time

flattop40

Expert Expediter
When I saw that EO had expanded forums for both Express-1 and Bolt I was excited. I thought finally we will be thought of as one of the BIG BOYS.

But days and now weeks have passed and noone has posted anything with our new found statis. My first thought was noone cared. Then I thought maybe there wasn't that many of us out here but then after reading the posts for the other companys I realize that most of their post are gripes or problems.

So Ihave come to the conclusion that most of us who are with express-1 don't have any complaints, problems, or questions.

HOWEVER, then the competitive side of me kicks in and says, Bolt who joined at the same time has alot more posts so I decided to start a little friendly compatition and see who can get to 100 posts first EVEN with their two week head start

SO WHOSE WITH ME?????

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
So you're looking for talkers eh? *l*...

I'm looking forward to loading up the sprinter and heading back out next week with Ken. We do tend to pick up some miles when we're teaming..I kinda took a little time off this summer to get some things done...But look out world..here we come!!!:D

flattop40

Expert Expediter
So you're looking for talkers eh? *l*...

I'm looking forward to loading up the sprinter and heading back out next week with Ken. We do tend to pick up some miles when we're teaming..I kinda took a little time off this summer to get some things done...But look out world..here we come!!!:D

So jujubeans you must be the BETTER half of OVM, very nice to meet you. I know as a team you guys really put on the miles. Try to leave some freight for us solo drivers lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So jujubeans you must be the BETTER half of OVM, very nice to meet you. I know as a team you guys really put on the miles. Try to leave some freight for us solo drivers lol

As Steady Eddie would say...ya know they spoon feed us Sprinter teams...I am looking forward to raking in the cash next week..until then better get what ya can...

Wonder if Eddie is going to ask permission for this forum???

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As Steady Eddie would say...ya know they spoon feed us Sprinter teams...I am looking forward to raking in the cash next week..until then better get what ya can...

Wonder if Eddie is going to ask permission for this forum???

No, why would I do that...Just so I can hear about all the miles I use to get being feed to the teams,,,nah not me :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

And it's very nice to meet you...looking forward to running into you on the road.

Hey Eddie...watch yer pockets.....I'm about ready to pick em...:p

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And it's very nice to meet you...looking forward to running into you on the road.

Hey Eddie...watch yer pockets.....I'm about ready to pick em...:p

My pockets run deep, just ask the bill collectors...wife, the kid, However, I am in a better spot to get small runs hahaha

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My pockets run deep, just ask the bill collectors...wife, the kid, However, I am in a better spot to get small runs hahaha

Well THAT is most certainly true enough...Has Memphis picked up any lately? I'm getting kinda paranoid about waiting there...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well THAT is most certainly true enough...Has Memphis picked up any lately? I'm getting kinda paranoid about waiting there...

Tuesday picked up in Memphis went 88 miles to Jackson....oooooo

Wed picked up in Newbern, TN to Wayne, MI yepeee 641 miler 1 skid @ Sprinter rate

Thur. Nothing so far, moved to Toledo, Wayne had 7 cv, 12 Sp 22 ST