It's been a minute! Just sayin Hi to old friends!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hello old timers, and newer members!!!

Just wanted to say Hi, it's Dale, the old Dreamer, former Expediter since 1993, Roberts Express, FedEx CC, Load One, long time member, including 15 years as Forums Administrator, and I discovered you will still see my name and the info I shared when I set up some of the forums! Too sweet!! Just got a notice a few minutes ago thanking me for being a member for 20 years.. (That can't be right!) LOL I stepped out a few years ago due to some stupid decisions, but I still love this industry, and talk on the radio when I can to Expediters. Being just outside the Southeast side of Columbus Ohio now, I get tons of drivers visiting the new warehouses. Just wanted to say Hi to my friends Lawrence, John Elliott, Dave Mayfield, Wombat, Dave KC, Linda and Bob Caffee, and many other friends.. If I start naming more names, I'll forget. I'm sorry I had to leave, but still love you guys! Thank you for giving me a shot, and I'm very glad for all the thousands I met online, and all the members who are still my friends on FB now. If you remember the old guy, I'm waving at you! Please wave back! Love you guys, and if you're ever in the Groveport, OH warehouse area, give a yell out for Fuzz on 19. Let me know you knew me as 'Dreamer" from EO. Just in the process of getting back to CB radio, and within a couple weeks or so, that radio will be on at night!

Have a good night all!

Dale "Dreamer"
Forums Admin Emeritus

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Dale! Nice to see ya. Glad you didn't forget about this place. Drop in every now and then. It's become a ghost town needing a pick me up.

waving-hello.gif

Reactions: Dreamer

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Was just wondering a week or two ago where you were and what you were doing. Lots of time has passed. Lots to remember.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hi Dale! My gosh twenty years? Glad to hear you are doing well and stopped in to say Hi! You brought back a lot of fond memories of seeing you at the Expo and the chats we had. Thank You