It's August & Time To Get Rollin

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yep, and it won't be much longer Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here! Our profession is a fast pace live style and it's not for everyone. Were here one minute and there the next. You don't have time to take in the day and reflect cause your on the next project and soon before you know it the week and the month has gone by.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finished retouching up my prior touch up on the Sprinter :rolleyes:

Last time for the 1st time, I used a rust inhibitor (black). I guess it was a little overpowering for the white on top and was bleeding through. Hopefully this last 2-3 coats of white will help keep it at bay :D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess I was over due on touching up the headlights. Funny they didn't seem that bad

35bf45e54bb6e495ebdddb6f8c3dfc84.jpg

b11a9e05d69dd8e565885eb370727561.jpg

a40b2d02a6c758505a126c7ab25106a3.jpg

11c4cdd60c6a00f5c78952d1a6b225c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I don't know what kind of party they are having tonight. Just picked up 5 skids of Trojans, 3 different flavors, straight through delivery. The pay is so good, it makes me feel it's a mistake.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like a few football teams are going to party......or a doctor's convention.

I don't know what kind of party they are having tonight. Just picked up 5 skids of Trojans, 3 different flavors, straight through delivery. The pay is so good, it makes me feel it's a mistake.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivering Tiffany's dream load. A whole truck load of pre schooler toys to Walmart.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Speaking of toys, I got a new one today.

After trimming my hedge by hand for the last 3 years, I got a electric hedge trimmer.

Well, maybe not a toy but I sure had a lot of fun using it. I did more in under a hour then the last 3 years combined, and no blisters

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ok, no post all day? Well ill post something. Got up early this morning and had a Great breakfast at Cracker Barrel then off to the dealership and got the van service. After that, headed south. That's it and yall have a good night!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, no post all day? Well ill post something. Got up early this morning and had a Great breakfast at Cracker Barrel then off to the dealership and got the van service. After that, headed south. That's it and yall have a good night!

So will I

Came back in service on Friday and threw in my line. Dispatch came through will a nice Friday load from home. 1k miles going down by Jacksonville Florida. Needing sleep and with the heat and forecast of rain through the day, I did something I've never done before. I checked into a cute little campground.

d295e4019c6f829dde51279a9c9f8af3.jpg

After getting some sleep, I went for a walk to check out the place.

71fe862adbcc48163551a9956b0c4ef5.jpg

Made a few friends along the way...

bf0321a418c1c53996afb2c904874a32.jpg

ee07c8ae208d8693c5417329df9a51b6.jpg

facd4c807377a0e81a2fc1c49079d918.jpg

Enjoying myself so decided to spend the weekend

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The airline gods are not smiling on me today...mechanical. Reschedule. Cancellation and another reschedule. Best case scenario... 22 hours of travel from start to finish today.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The airline gods are not smiling on me today...mechanical. Reschedule. Cancellation and another reschedule. Best case scenario... 22 hours of travel from start to finish today.

And, what would be the drive time?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well this one is over 2000 miles