It just hit me

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
He can eat whenever he wants,24/7/365
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the doctor for his check up once a year, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than what he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accomodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living everyday.
I was just thinking about all of this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick hitting me in the head.....

My dog is a Democrat!:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
He can eat whenever he wants,24/7/365
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the doctor for his check up once a year, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than what he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accomodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living everyday.
I was just thinking about all of this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick hitting me in the head.....

My dog is a Democrat!:D

And I thought u were talking about the President and his clan.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My dogs, when I have one, are required to work. They are required to assist in rabbit/bird hunting. They are bred for that and they are expected to produce.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Mine is a 145 pound Akita who just looks at me when I bring that subject up Lol :D

Ive seen that look many times..
LOL,, mine is a 60lb black lab that looks at me like its waiting for me to put my waders on and get chest deep in the water before she follows..

Mine does get better health care then me :(

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Ive seen that look many times..
LOL,, mine is a 60lb black lab that looks at me like its waiting for me to put my waders on and get chest deep in the water before she follows..

Mine does get better health care then me :(

Yup, "that look" is unforgettable for sure. I usually take him to the vets every few months for a bath and everytime he goes there he just stops and gives me "that look" It's comical but he gets his bath anyway:D

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Yup, "that look" is unforgettable for sure. I usually take him to the vets every few months for a bath and everytime he goes there he just stops and gives me "that look" It's comical but he gets his bath anyway:D

ROFL they must all do it - ours seems to say "WHAT! another bath already" :D

And agreed on the healthcare - they don't have to worry if they have a pre-condition do they.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think your dog is a conservative by your description but my cats are left leaning democrats.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I think your dog is a conservative by your description but my cats are left leaning democrats.

Maybe your right about that but not too sure.
However my cat is kinda wierd and might also be a Democrat as well cuz they sleep all snuggled up together!:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My dog Kenzy subscribes to the Communist theory: from each according to ability, to each according to needs.
I provide the food, water, walks toys, and medical care.
Kenzy provides the 'adorable' factor.:D