It has been my Honor

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
It has been my Honor to represent the Solo Tractor Fleet here at Panther for the last four years. But my time has come to an end we wrote in the bylaws that no one can serve more than two, two year terms so now it is someone else’s turn to step up to the plate and run for my seat at the table. All fleets are up for reelection so I encourage all of you to throw your hat into the ring no matter what you drive. You do not need to be a truck owner anyone that drives with a panther sign on the side of their vehicle can run. You will need a short bio about yourself and tell us why you want the job. You will learn a whole lot more about Panther than you already know and you may be able to effect some changes here at the cat. There are plenty of things that could be changed in any company Panther is no different than anyone else in that matter. So either sit back and complain or get involved and complain where it just may do some good. I have been lucky enough to have forged some pretty good friendships in the last four years and feel enriched because of it.
Thank you
{ infomation on where to send in your bio will come over the Qc }

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks for the great job. Hopefully the tractor folks get someone as equally talented to represent them.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I think there should be a owners rep too.

Nope that would be more pushing the agenda of one group over an other. As the Drivers Council is it's strictly the issues that the drivers run into out there in the real world if things become better for the drivers it also gets better for fleet owners. Also in both councils we had fleet owners so in a way they were indirectly represented.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Ken..thanks for everything you have done for us..a lot of it is unknown to most of the fleet..all the hard work you have done will help us in the future, and for those things that never made it to the table, hopefully the next in line will continue to press foward them..again..thanks for the last 4 yrs