It's a Team's Life It’s that time of year

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Ready or not fall is coming and behind fall is winter. Getting home every few months means thinking ahead about seasons changing.

We were just home in August and it was HOT but we put our chains back on the truck and I loaded our light jackets as well as our heavy jackets. Clothing ranges from short sleeves to long sleeves, warm socks as well as sandals and shorts. We should be home again before it gets really cold and stays cold for most of the country and I have not added our hats, scarves, and mittens. In the past, few years I have also added shoe chains that are used to walk on ice and they work really good, easy to put on and easy to take off.

Right now, I have the jackets, coats, and long sleeve shirts put away in a back basket and have kept my summer clothing in our front baskets. Baskets help to keep everything organized and easy to reach. Our shelving is deep enough that I cannot reach into the back corners and I know that I would lose stuff back in the dark recesses without the ease of the baskets.

READ MORE...

Reactions: Moot and RoadTime

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Moot that would be a good idea as I miss placed them once and that was frustrating