Is she a racist?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never a dull moment around my home town :rolleyes:

Who would think that a small city counsel race could get National attention.

During a city election forum last Thursday, Cramer had been the first to respond to a question about attracting foreign-born residents to the community when she responded: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Ah yeah, that went over well :oops:

I was more then shocked by this statement. In my opinion, she is the worse kind of racist. One that tries to back up her view by using the bible. If the link works, you can hear her views on the subject, and how mixed marriages are the big problem since it goes against the bible and God. I guess I missed that day in Sunday School ;)

She apparently has withdrawn from the race but will still be on the ballot.

Reactions: Grizzly and muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never a dull moment around my home town :rolleyes:

Who would think that a small city counsel race could get National attention.

During a city election forum last Thursday, Cramer had been the first to respond to a question about attracting foreign-born residents to the community when she responded: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Ah yeah, that went over well :oops:

I was more then shocked by this statement. In my opinion, she is the worse kind of racist. One that tries to back up her view by using the bible. If the link works, you can hear her views on the subject, and how mixed marriages are the big problem since it goes against the bible and God. I guess I missed that day in Sunday School ;)

She apparently has withdrawn from the race but will still be on the ballot.

Sounds racist to me.

Who would have thought that there are bigots in government positions nowadays.