Is leasing ever good?

Jessica94

Rookie Expediter
Researching
I'm new to expedited shipping and I used to be a company driver for CDL A. I used to pull reefers but I want to get into class B straight trucks. I've been approached by various different companies about their lease programs for class B trucks and I was wondering if similar to Major trucking lease programs these are also bad ideas and that I shouldn't get involved? Also I don't currently have a team member so is it possible to make money solo or should I try to find a team member? Sorry for all the questions but are there any companies that it more experienced drivers out there recommend so far have been approached by Panther and exam.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I'm new to expedited shipping and I used to be a company driver for CDL A. I used to pull reefers but I want to get into class B straight trucks. I've been approached by various different companies about their lease programs for class B trucks and I was wondering if similar to Major trucking lease programs these are also bad ideas and that I shouldn't get involved? Also I don't currently have a team member so is it possible to make money solo or should I try to find a team member? Sorry for all the questions but are there any companies that it more experienced drivers out there recommend so far have been approached by Panther and exam.
Expedite services I think is the name you want they would have straight trucks on at just about any expedite carrier. You don't want to be a owner operator just yet you need to learn the business first then deside if you like it.

Reactions: chillout