is it slow or is it just me?

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
i deliverd down in Vance AL.. thursday .. hung around birmingham till friday night... then Panther oferd me a EM to Nashville land.... i been here at #1 since saturday morning..
not sure how many more days i can afford to not have a load.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah things do seem to be slowing down abit, hopefully monday morning will yeild some results

greywolf184

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We have been super slow also, the west coast isn't doing any better. We generally do great in the WA, CA, AZ states but delivered in Seattle last week then sat 4 days. then snagged a load to phoenix and been here now since Saturday. I can see California isn't even moving any trucks, anyone know whats up?

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
slow for me in a cargo van. And what they do send its not good. Short runs not worth taking. Wish they would do something going brooooooke. You guys in straight truck or tractor need to broker your own loads. Panther gives you 4 sites and passwords for each of them to broker your own load. I already looked. Nothing for cargo vans.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think the ones that are busy are the teams. Vans and solos seem to be going a lot slower. We been busy but many of the loads seem to be government jobs. No complaints since they pay a higher rate.
One thing for sure is these type of loads will come to a dead stop at the Christmas break.

greywolf184

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We ran govt non stop for the past 2 months but now its a dead stop for us. We have only had 2 loads for this month and we have every credential, so I am wondering whats up with Panther. We also have a reefer, lift gate everything but not even any offers. Just a bunch of excuses.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
We ran govt non stop for the past 2 months but now its a dead stop for us. We have only had 2 loads for this month and we have every credential, so I am wondering whats up with Panther. We also have a reefer, lift gate everything but not even any offers. Just a bunch of excuses.

Panther may be getting out bid on alot of stuff :confused:.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Seems strange you have had only two loads without turning stuff down. Where are you at? Something seems missing.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
So is it picking up for any of you... seems to be very slow today sitting on the atlanta board, all they have offered are 2 loads both under 140 miles..... don't think my acceptance rate can take many more of these winners:confused:

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
So is it picking up for any of you... seems to be very slow today sitting on the atlanta board, all they have offered are 2 loads both under 140 miles..... don't think my acceptance rate can take many more of these winners:confused:

Dont worry went back in service today after home time and I been declining the same loads.