IS ANYONE moving very CONCERN

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
just wanting to know is anyone moving at the moment having a really slow slow week out here so just want to know is anyone moving ?
I am very concerned got rent bills to paid and making excuses to my creditors so just wondering once again is it that quite wow
wombat

Last edited:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Things have been pretty slow for a couple weeks. Although this week we are on load number 3 so we are batting a 1000 so far. Hang in there. We just came from dispatch and they are working hard to get loads.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
That is how our week was last week. But you are only 3 days into the week and one run could be a 1000 so hang in there, dispatch will come through.

Monty

Expert Expediter
My week is good .... so far .... $1500.00 to Houston from Dayton ...

Remember this is still the 1st quarter .... traditionally a very bad time.

I have pondered ... with the tsunami raising Cain with the Japanese, perhaps there will be more auto expediting to be had here?

Luckily Landstar is not heavy into auto, so that helps.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
My week is good .... so far .... $1500.00 to Houston from Dayton ...

Remember this is still the 1st quarter .... traditionally a very bad time.

I have pondered ... with the tsunami raising Cain with the Japanese, perhaps there will be more auto expediting to be had here?

Luckily Landstar is not heavy into auto, so that helps.

Well, they do own NLM, but most of that is run by others.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Yep, they own NLM, but we sure dont get much of it ..... the rate is too cheap ...

I asked why we didnt get preference ... and their answer was sound business one .... NLM is it's own business, and will funcrion as one. Favortisim shown, business lost.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
One load this week. 126 miles from Rittman, OH to Toledo. And I'm about to drop it off. Very slowwwwww. A friend of mine drives for E-1 and sat 2 days in Georgetown, Ky.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy!

Have you been busy? :p

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Actually this has been a slow typing week, driving week is another story.

I thought all of Load-1 was doing great?

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I think it's just Australian humor. Every one knows Load One drivers are always on the move.:p

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Moved over to Pilot station off of 90 west of cleve to get away from 3 other vans in toledo. No call yet, but #1

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I been busy taking a bunch ofsmall loads. Just happy to take something but I would rather have something else with more miles.