is anybody out there??

ISLNANA

Seasoned Expediter
this forum is very quiet. guess we all must be too busy to post here. hello to all my fellow bolt heads and anyone else taking a peek in here!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
for some reason I just don't get this far down the forum on a regular basis....now if you all want to start posting down here, yea, ill visit here on a regular basis.....as the song sayes, "lets get it on!" :D

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I have to question the term Bolt heads. Since we work with Bolt to be successful, doesn't that make us nuts? :p

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I asked the question about whether we could subscribe to a forum like we can do for a thread. It seems it would be easier that way to keep track of what is going on way down here in the carrier subforums.

eb

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I know you can "bookmark" this page to your "fav's" and save it....not sure how you would deal with having to log in before you can open it. I only log in once or twice a week, after my "washer" cleans my computer and takes the log in out, so i can most of the time just get in here or in the rest of the forums...but if you have to log in each time, saving the Bolt page isn't much help........not sure how to handle that.....