Phones iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
As soon as I can go into a store and buy one, I'll be getting the 6 plus. I had a Samsung Note 3 and traded it for my iPhone 5s. I just can't really go back to anything but Apple. Noticed a huge difference in quality and performance. My note constantly froze up and was glitchy. I've never had problems with Apple so I'm really glad to see they've come out with something bigger. Excited to see the new phones.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never had a problem with the note 3.

The 6 plus does hold more candy than the 6 so that's a bonus.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The new Samsungs are suppose to be pretty good but not sure how they stack up against the new I6?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've got the Note 3 and I like the screen real estate. When my time is up with the Note 3 I may look at an iphone again, if they are still offering the plus model with a decent size screen.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
The samsang galaxy 6 comes out April its suposed to be pretty awesome don t care for apple products after 2 I phones

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I resisted iphones for years, and finally got the 5s. I much admit I do like it.. I miss the memory of my android phone tho.

Dale

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was at the Verizon store yesterday to ask a question about my phone. I got to see the new iphones. The plus is nice. They finally have a decent size screen. I had a 3 but when it was replaced I went to Android for screen size and have stayed. When my current phone is replace I may go back. The 6 plus isn't quite as large a screen but probably close enough.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I resisted iphones for years, and finally got this. . .
Dale

Fixed it for ya.

be0661f2da57271dfb87ed56f4121fdf.jpg

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Well, I got the 6. The 6 Plus was just too large for my comfort zone. Just a few days into this and without question - this is the best phone yet in this line-up. They need to just focus on full, next version releases - not the incremental "s" versions etc.