Invoices

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As a owner operator am I allowed by law all copies of invoices submitted to brokers by the company I'm leased too?
I'm not sure what you are asking. The part about invoices submitted to brokers by your carrier has me confused.

As an owner/operator leased to a carrier that pays you a percentage of the totaled billed to a customer you do have the right to see the billing invoices. I believe you must submit an individual request for each load in question.

rjthetightway

Seasoned Expediter
I'm not sure what you are asking. The part about invoices submitted to brokers by your carrier has me confused.

As an owner/operator leased to a carrier that pays you a percentage of the totaled billed to a customer you do have the right to see the billing invoices. I believe you must submit an individual request for each load in question.
Thank you, that's what I am referring to. I want to see them because I never get fsc except for retail customers plus I want to make sure they're not keeping extra from me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If your carrier is getting loads through brokers they are probably getting paid a flat, all inclusive rate, so a fsc wouldn't show.