Introductions Anyone?

cj

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
May I "steal" an idea I read on trucknet.com Kathy had an idea to let everyone kind of get to know each other. If we ever chance to meet maybe we will remember something about each other. I'll go first please everyone--join in....

My name is Connie
Leased to LEA in a "B" unit #XXXX
From XXXXXXXXX, IL
Love to read these forums and after that anything by John Grisham, Stephen King, Michael Palmer and Michael Crighton.
Two grown children and two beautiful grandkids.
Travel with my Cocker Spaniel puppy -- Sydney
Team with my husband Mike who loves to yak a lot so if you meet him at a T/S -- ENJOY
Previously leased to Con-Way Now, CTX (Yes--big regret) and TEFS.

Now, I've revealed a lot how about you????????

G

Hi everyone! I'm Chris, with Roberts Express. Hubby Tim and I drive a D unit team with Dana, our Rottweiller.
5 kids between us. Live in the Adirondacks(Syracuse express). Free time is usually spent adding on to the house (it'll be done someday!), playing with the kids, and restoring my baby-a 1980 Trans Am.
In our previous life, we worked in heat treating, Tim as a supervisor and myself in quality assurance.

CJ, You favorite authors are some of mine too! E-mail me!

Ok, who's next?

G

Greetings Everyone...I live 35 miles N. of Hot Springs, Ar. Have been in Real Estate business 25 years, also co-owned Ice Business 5 yrs. Had 4 trucks (enjoyed it but couldn"t find good help) Have a farm 50 cows, etc. Beautiful area here, but at age 50 (seems like 30 was yesterday) I want to get a D truck and lease on with.....?? Want to do something different for a few years.....#1 question for me...why do folks change companys so often. I have called Roberts--Tri-State, and waiting on info from Landstar. Thanks for reading, I am enjoying your comments....Learning a lot from all of you.