introduction;

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
Just wanted to introduce myself(guess im supposed to do that)...i hail from the Detroit Flint area . glad to find some people who also have the callin of the road in thier blood. Got about 500,000 miles of drivin for someone else undermy belt and just got sick of the bosses whims an moods so im strikinout on my own..i know that now may not be the time to start with a cargo van but i want to ease myself into the expediting biz...got a 1 ton gmc 2001 got her for a song i did, very low miles like new actually! got lucky i did...If i find a GOOD co. that wont bs me and is deservin of my time and sacrifice of bein away from family and freinds,then ill quickly upgrade to a class c or d...thinking of maybe stretching a KW and addin a box. I know sleeping in the back of my van amongst whatever, will kinda get old quick (as ive done,lol)...hoping to get lucky ,led a clean life,one thing i learned early on is that at 3 am on that long dark road ifn ya got any skeletons in yur closet thay can come and haunt ya big time...well enough philosifisin an such for now ...wishing you all the best and maybe we will meet "on the road",many blessings to all!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to EO Whiterabbit, stick around, anything can and will happen here. Best of luck to you on your new venture.
PS I love your hobby listed on your profile.

Just Killin' Time!!
DD

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
Thx for the warm welcome diesel:),very nice site you got here,by the way...Yeah that hobby of mine certainly can be challenging esp of late ,ya know what dont kill ya makes ya stronger as that saying goes...but wouldnt trade it for nothin!..hmmmmmmm ...an yup i plan on stickin around