Installing floor and e-track

captmike

Expert Expediter
I just bought a new cargo van and I'm starting with panther the first of the month.I need to get the floor and e-track installed.Is there some place around the Detroit area that I can get this done ?

Wagonnerhobo

Expert Expediter
i went to lowes and bought 1 piece 3/4 plywood. 40 steel screws. trailer shop got 2 10ft sections of e-track. layed the two e-tracks down center 6 inches from wheel well,, made three strips out of the plywood screwed it all down right on top of pad..with e-track umder plywood,,, cost me about $55 took me 1/2 day ...good luck with Panther 125000 miles with them and lovin every min of it

Sunset Express

Expert Expediter
I'm in the Detroit area and I have set up several expediting vans already.

If you want to make a deal, I can even install the rear e-tracks and a full-time sleeper unit in your van if it's an extended one.

If interested, let me know via this forum. I have pictures of my vans that are available.

Richard

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
SUNSET:

I suspect lot's of folks would be interested in checking out your handywork and perhaps contacting you for help. How 'bout having the owners of one or more of your vans converted to expediter vans to enter in the Expediter Pride contest at the Expedite Expo in Woodhaven, Mi on 10-11 August.

Sunset Express

Expert Expediter
I have pics of my latest van that I can send you. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in seeing them, or if you want me to install the e-tracks and sleeping area for you. You can drop by to check the van out.

I live near Romeo MI.

Richard
Sunset Express
(586) 453-7006

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If your conversion is decent, I will second Terry on this.
You couldn't ask for a better showcase on your conversion and work.
Hope to see you there.

Davekc