info about st fleet owners

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
gracie and i are thinking about moving to a straight. any folks with a fleet that would like to give us input about their owner is appreciated. we want to stay with e-1.

i know there are some folks we met at the dinner but didn't get your ph numbers who read here. pm me with your number and i can call you. we are home this weekend.

gracie does not have a b license so at this time it would be an under cdl truck. saw an ad in expedite now from an owner named mario. anyone know him?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
The van just not large enough for 2? I know what you are going thru and just imagine if you weren't with your wife but with your daughter. :rolleyes:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
its not that the rearranging the beds thing gets old depending on piece ct. this truck is just becoming a money pit. better off with someone else paying the repair bills and taking a percentage and not buying fuel. i am more than a little concerned about what the low audible noise in back means before i spend big bucks on 4 cats and ox sensors.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
its not that the rearranging the beds thing gets old depending on piece ct. this truck is just becoming a money pit. better off with someone else paying the repair bills and taking a percentage and not buying fuel. i am more than a little concerned about what the low audible noise in back means before i spend big bucks on 4 cats and ox sensors.

Rear End! no pun intended about the low audible noise.....harkhark