Canada In-transit bond

60MPH

Expert Expediter
Any small carriers on here know of a custom's broker or a carrier that will lend out there bond number "for a fee of course" so I can do some in-transit loads thru Ont & B.C. ????. I am having no luck, I have called quite a few brokers and no one seems to do it anymore. The few in-transit loads I will have with this new account may not be worth putting out the 500.00 a year for my own bond. Plus I will have to redo a carrier code application and I really don't want to have to go thru that again.

Also If any one on here is from Quebec or can read and write French that lives in Canada please send me a P.M. "MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY CASH UP FRONT!!! LEGAL!!":D:D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
the in-transit bonds i have do not have a brokers name on them they are just numbered. there is a place in detroit called, yes, abc brokers, near the bridge to get one if you do not have one and other customs forms also. next time you are near a border find the local "abc" and see if you can get a few. they are in french and englais.