Impeach Obama Now

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
OKay, B.O. has been President for 30 days now. Done diddly squat. The honeymoon is over. Impeach Obama now.

This 30 day grace period is 29 days and 23 hours longer than the one extended to Bush.

Fellow members of the vast right-wing conspiracy, with righteous indignation, call your Congressman and demand Obama impeachment proceedings. May the forces of hubris and audacity be with you.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, right, Let's see, first we need a high crime or some mis-demeaner. Much like when Bill (Slick Willy) perjured himself and was then let off the hook. A very black eye in our history. Then contact my reps? That would be a hoot. My representitiv: John (Dingellberry) Dingell. My Senators: Carl (Marx) Levin and Debbie (Stab them now) Stabinaw. I have NO one in ANY office that would ever be in slightly interested in representing me in any way shape or form. Layoutshooter

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
LOL, right, Let's see, first we need a high crime or some mis-demeaner. Much like when Bill (Slick Willy) perjured himself and was then let off the hook. A very black eye in our history. Then contact my reps? That would be a hoot. My representitiv: John (Dingellberry) Dingell. My Senators: Carl (Marx) Levin and Debbie (Stab them now) Stabinaw. I have NO one in ANY office that would ever be in slightly interested in representing me in any way shape or form. Layoutshooter

We don't need no stinkin' criminal charges... but, a good trumped-up salacious rumor might do. Can someone Photo-shop a picture of Obama and Boy George in a compromising pose?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, there might even be a real one out there somewhere. Not much difference between them. Well, Boy George might dress better. Layoutshooter