IF We are all IDIOTS

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hate being a repeater, although copy cattying is the sincerest form of flattery, it still irks me.

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
This comes from a friend of mine who is, by nature, a liberal college professor. We have known each other for almost 40 years, and have had some spirited political discussions in the past, obviously from opposite sides of the coin. It speaks volumes to the mood of many when he is not only willing to forward this..........

Did you copy and paste this from an e-mail you received, or did your friend really write this?

Not saying anything about the message itself, it speaks volumes, but if this was truly your friend, then we have the same group of friends. This professor must have thousands of friends all over this country. I got this same e-mail from 3 of my friends this week and have seen this same message/article on about a dozen other boards in the last few days.

Boy this professor sure is popular, isn't he. :D ;)

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That particular professor, no not an actual friend of mine per se. However, it echos my feelings, and the person who sent me the email said I could spread it near and far in the hopes that it will awaken the dormat American Spirit that needs to address this very real
threat to the United States. Wow it's already been posted, I apologize for being a repeater.